You can help YWCA Delaware care for homeless families, abused women, and people economically impacted by COVID -19, when you register by May 8th and walk (safely) when and where you can by June 30th.
Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community
Virtual Fundraising Walk!
Register by May 8th
Walk between May 9th and June 30th
YWCA Delaware is once again taking part in the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community. Our goal this year is $5,000. Help us surpass our goal as the walk makes the transition to virtual during the coronavirus pandemic.
YWCA Delaware’s service to the community never stops. A virtual walk is a REAL walk.
• Walk virtually anytime between May 9th and June 30th (must register
by May 8th.)
• Invite family and friends from near and far to walk with you from anywhere.
• Get creative
- Walk on a treadmill
- Walk through a virtual museum or national park online.
- Create an avatar and walk through your favorite online game
- Walk in the park with friends (social distancing)
- Zoom! Gather friends online and laugh your way through it all.
- Walk as a team or do an online challenge and hand it off.
- Create a unique idea and promote it on social media.
• You can also just choose to make a donation.
• Raise $15 or more and receive an official Highmark Walk t-shirt.
• For every $50.00 raised as an individual or team, you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win designer prizes from Kenneth Cole, Timberland sunglasses and more. Twenty-one (21) winners will be chosen.
For more information please contact (302) 655-0039 ext 223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.