Disability Rights Pennsylvania
Disability Rights Pennsylvania protects and advocates for rights of people with disabilities so that they may live the lives they choose, free from abuse, neglect, discrimination, and segregation.
About Disability Rights Pennsylvania.
Services We Provide
- Information, referral, and short-term advocacy;
- Advocacy assistance for people with disabilities facing abuse, neglect, and rights violations;
- Advocacy to promote inclusion and full participation in the community;
- Advocacy in special education matters and to promote inclusive educational practices and programs;
- Legal advice and representation;
- Systemic policy advocacy;
- Training and education on disability issues, services, and rights to empower people with disabilities to achieve their goals; and
- Technical assistance and information to groups interested in advocacy through the Disability Advocacy Support Hub (DASH).
Please see our website at disabilityrightspa.org for more information.
George Barron Phone: (412) 391-5225 firstname.lastname@example.org