Rodney Street Tennis & Tutoring Association
RSTTA's mission is to foster a lifelong love of tennis and learning with a focus on reaching underserved children and youth. RSTTA creates a supportive community that enriches Wilmington's young people and empowers them to succeed.
For every child that we serve, our goals include:
- Developing physical skills and enhanced levels of fitness
- Fostering a dedication to academic success through educational enrichment and a nationally acclaimed life skills curriculum
- Advancing the social and emotional well-being of our participants through partnerships with educational institutions and social service providers
About Rodney Street Tennis & Tutoring Association
At Rodney Street Tennis & Tutoring Association (RSTTA), we strive to have each child develop a sense of confidence and success. Whether we are celebrating victories on the tennis court or embracing academic success in the classroom; RSTTA understands that these everyday achievements can produce very large results. For over 38 years, RSTTA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and USTA NJTL Chapter, has provided innovative tennis and educational enrichment programs to underserved youth in the City of Wilmington.
Through our programs, we focus on supporting each student to develop the following skills and character traits:
- Ability to problem solve
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Good sportsmanship in the face of success and challenges
- Dedication to hard work and practice to create positive outcomes
Kim Paymaster Phone: 302-256-0235 email@example.com