Hosanna House, Inc.
Hosanna House, Inc is a multi-purpose Community Center serving over 40,000 people a year. As a force for positive change, Hosanna House perseveres through prayer and hard work to provide families and individuals with hope, quality healthcare, and necessary services.
The Hosanna House Mission is to provide opportunities that empower families and individuals to discover, acknowledge and develop their maximum potential physically, spiritually, and economically.
About Hosanna House, Inc.
Hosanna House, Inc. provides quality health and human services including:
- Early childhood education
- After school programming
- Summer Camp programming
- Job placement services
- Youth leadership training and mentoring
- Medical and dental care
- Family support services
- Prenatal and postnatal services
- Educational opportunities
- Nutritional counseling and food supplements
- Career development services
- Health and fitness programs
Hosanna House, Inc. has impacted the community:
- Provided over 70,000 meals to children and youth in our preschool, after school, and summer camp.
- Served over 2,000 children across all programming.
- Average 200 summer campers each year in our 9 week Summer Camp. Ages 4-13.
- Provided services to 1,200 youth through the Regional Youth Collaborative that support youth-serving organizations in the region.
- 92% of the children who attend our Child Development Center receive subsidies.
- Over 30,000 people experienced celebration of life events at our rental venues.
- More than 1,000 people attended heath workshops.
- Provided 250 Health screenings.
- More than 1,400 visits to our gym and fitness classes.
Erica Glenn Phone: 412-342-1286 email@example.com