Partners For Quality
Partners For Quality supports people by providing services that promote choice, personal satisfaction and the realization of their hopes and dreams.
About Partners For Quality
At Partners For Quality we are committed to supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and children and families who face behavioral health challenges. The Agency is comprised of five distinct entities managed by PFQ Corporate:
- Allegheny Children's Initiative - our youth services subsidiary
- Citizen Care our community living and working subsidiary
- Exceptional Adventures our travel subsidiary
- Partners For Quality Foundation our community engagement subsidiary provides a foundation for all services and supports for PFQ
- Milestone Centers - Our 5th subsidiary as of July 1, 2017, provides residential and day services to adults with intellectual disabilities and behavioral health services to children and adolescents.
The Agency is recognized as an integral part of the service delivery system in Allegheny, Beaver and Butler Counties serving more than 5,000 people annually and employing more than 1100 people across the organization.
Jodie Tabano Phone: 412-446-0702 firstname.lastname@example.org