Women's Resource Center
Join us on June 15th at PNC Field and walk to help support the Women's Resource Center. WRC will receive 100% of the proceeds.
Registration & Check-In : 7:45 AM
9 AM: 5k Walk
9:15 AM- 1 Mile Walk
** Raise or donate $30 and you’ll receive a T-shirt while supplies last. You’ll receive one raffle ticket for every $50 that you raise or donate**
The Women's Resource Center's mission is to end domestic and sexual violence through advocacy, education and social change.
About Women's Resource Center
THIS IS WHY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT…
The Women’s Resource Center provides comprehensive services for female and male victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking in Lackawanna and Susquehanna Counties. Our services include a crisis hotline, crisis counseling, emergency shelter, safe housing, legal services, support services, community education, and advocacy.
This past year…
- Over 2,141 women in crisis situations came to WRC for help
- WRC provided services to 1,778 survivors of domestic violence
- provided services to 363 survivors of sexual assault
- 8,135 calls were received on our 24-hour crisis hotline
- The Justice Center served 115 clients on 147 legal matters
- Provided 56 education and prevention programs that reached 2,665 teens and young adults in our community
Amy Everetts Phone: 570-346-4460 email@example.com