Family Connection of Easton
Family Connection of Easton is the non-profit family center for the Easton Area School District.
Our mission is to be a catalyst for change within families, schools and communities. Through a team approach that includes families, the Easton Area School District and community organizations, we improve academic performance, the quality of life, and the strength of our community.
About Family Connection of Easton
We are proud to celebrate our 20th Anniversary in 2018! Our programs & services include:
- Family Support & Case Management to improve family self-sufficiency and positive school involvement;
- Parents Who Care a family wellness and parenting education program;
- Health & Wellness Initiative to provide families with access to free/low-cost health insurance as well as school-based preventative & restorative health services;
- Backpack Pals to provide food to a minimum of 180 EASD children at-risk of hunger over long holiday weekends and establish a site-based pantries at EAHS, EAMS and the Easton Area Academy;
- The Parent-Child Home Program designed to prepare preschool age children and their families for a successful school start through 100 home visits over 2 years with staff who mentor parents on how to work with their children on developmental activities;
- After-School Learning Clubs after-school academic enrichment programs with activities to help students develop literacy and math skills at both Paxinosa & Cheston Elementary Schools; and
- Kindergarten Connection a community-wide initiative designed to engage preschools, students, parents, businesses, community service organizations and the Easton Area School District to increase school readiness
Carolyn Serva Phone: 610-250-2551 x24075 firstname.lastname@example.org