The Children's Aid Home Programs of Somerset County, Inc.
OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE A CONTINUUM OF QUALITY SERVICES WHICH PROMOTE THE EMOTIONAL, BEHAVIORAL, EDUCATIONAL, AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
About The Children's Aid Home Programs of Somerset County, Inc.
The Children's Aid Home Programs of Somerset County, Inc. provides:
- ~ Residential Care for children between the ages of 12 and 18.
- ~ Foster Family Program - provides family care service for children (infants to 21 years).
- ~ Partial Hospitalization Program - for children between 12 and 18, is a non-residential treatment program, which includes a specially tailored academic curriculum.
- ~ Adoption Program - provides services for children of all ages, including those with special needs.
- ~ Alternative Education Program - provided on site and is the result of a partnership with the Somerset Area School District and serves students in grades 6-12.
- ~Day Treatment-educational programming for children in grades K-5 with behavioral and emotional challenges.
- ~ Search & Reunion - The Children's Aid Home Programs of Somerset County, Inc. has two authorized representatives with the ability to conduct searches for adoptees or their birth parents.
Lynne Sablotski Phone: 814-443-1637 firstname.lastname@example.org