The Sherman Foundation, a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor.
Our mission is to provide support and create long-term solutions for Central Pennsylvanians who are recovering from opioid addiction and veterans/service members who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The Sherman Foundation is a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor.
About The Sherman Foundation, a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, fiscal sponsor.
WE ARE THE SHERMAN FOUNDATION
"Leading the Battle Against Opioid Addiction"
- Curriculum Development
- Life & Job Skills Training
- Long-Term Recovery
What We Offer
The Sherman Foundation collaborates with a number of local organizations to offer support and programs dedicated to our cause, including:
- JFT Recovery & Veterans Support Services
- The RASE Project
- HERO in The Fight
- The Elizabeth Laranzo iCare Foundation
- Kennedy Addiction Recovery Center
- Crisis Assistance, Referrals, Guidance
- Family & Individual Support Groups
- Legal, Financial, & Education Assistance
You can help The Sherman Foundation through volunteering, donating and participating in our upcoming event.
Will you join us?
Janice Black Phone: 717-236-5040 firstname.lastname@example.org